Home Screen displays the current price levels in key indices, Price for USDINR, account details, last login details, password expiration details and a few important alerts.
This section displays the live streaming quotes of the selected scrips. This will display the details of the scrip like LTP, %Change, net change, where + ve & -ve changes are shown in green & red theme respectively. There will be two kinds of Market Watch: Custom and Predefined.
- Predefined market watch: Nifty50 and Sensex
- Create Custom Market Watch: User can Create custom market watch & 'Add scrips/contract' they want to track
- Get Quote - Get Quote allows you to view detailed quote of the desired scrip / contract for CM, F&O and Currency Derivatives segments respectively along with Charts. You may search for the scrip/ contracts using various filter options.
- Order Now - Order Now allows you to search for scrips/contracts for Capital Market/F&O/Currency Derivatives and place the order for buy/sell. You can buy or sell scrips / F&O/Currency Derivatives contracts. Buy option lets you buy in the selected segment (Capital Market / F&O/Currency Derivatives). Sell option lets you sell in the selected segment (Capital Market / F&O/Currency Derivatives).
From this section you can view the transaction details like outstanding orders, order search, and trade Search.
Order Search feature lets you search orders placed by you in the selected segment (CM/F&O/Currency Derivatives) during the current market day.
Trade Search feature lets you search trades done by you in the selected segment (CM/F&O/Currency Derivatives) during last 30 calendar days.
Outstanding Orders allows you to search for orders that are placed in the market but are yet to be traded. These orders can be modified or deleted before they get actually traded in the market.
Scrip Margin feature provides you information about the margin % requirement to trade in the F&O and Currency Derivatives contracts of selected underlying. This feature is only available with F&O and Currency Derivatives.
From this section you can access various transaction reports pertaining to your position in CM/F&O/Currency Derivatives.
Net Portfolio Report displays a list of stocks that are available in your Indiabulls DP and Margin Trading accounts. The report also provides an option to view the stocks distinctively for 'Cash' or 'Margin' segment.
Current Obligations Report displays a list of your Current Obligations. It shows the quantity and amount of stocks bought/ sold by you in the current settlement in various trading segments viz. cash, intraday, margin.
Previous Obligations Report displays the exchange wise net amount that you will pay / receive for the trades done by you during previous settlements.
Complete Position Report displays a summary of all open positions held by you in Futures and Options (F&O) segment.
EOD Net Positions Report provides details of your position in F&O segment as on last trading day.
Intraday Position Report provides details of your net position / outstanding orders as on the current trading day.
Mark Intraday Contracts enables you mark those Futures contracts in which you wish to trade with an Intraday perspective i.e. you will square-off the position within the same day itself.
Currency Derivatives Segment:
Complete Position Report displays a summary of all open positions held by you in Currency Derivatives segment. You will have an option to square off open position individually by clicking Square off TAB.
Intraday Position Report provides details of your net position / outstanding orders as on the current trading day. You can also transfer your open positions from carry forward to Intraday and vice versa.
This section provides the option to view reports like Market statistics and corporate action.Market Statistics feature displays several key parameters to help to evaluate the market trends during the day like Top gainers, Top Losers, Volume Toppers, Most Volatile, Only Buyers and Only Sellers.
Market Statistics feature displays several key parameters to help to evaluate the market trends during the day like Top gainers, Top Losers, Volume Toppers, Most Volatile, Only Buyers and Only Sellers.
Corporate Action Report provides information on various Corporate Actions taken by companies during the year that could affect their investors. It includes Book Closure Date, Record Date and Ex-Date of a particular stock.
From this option, you can view the account related reports and activities like
- Margin Report Displays information about Margin Availability and Margin Utilization in two separate sections. Margin Available reflects the total amount available to the client for trading in various segments of the market whereas Margin Utilized section displays product wise utilization of the margin.
- Account Summary Report - Displays a summary of Indiabulls account. Here, you can view ledger balances, margin details (Available and Utilized), current market value of holdings in 'A' category stocks & 'Z' category stocks and maximum amount that you can withdraw from Indiabulls Trading account.
- Corporate Action Report It provides information on various Corporate Actions taken by companies during the year that could affect their investors. It includes Book Closure Date, No Delivery Date, Record Date and Ex-Date of the particular corporate.
- Market Statistics Displays key parameters such as Top Gainers/Losers, Volume Toppers to help evaluate the market trends for the current day.
- Client Profile Allows you to view/update your profile registered with Indiabulls. It also displays the details of your relationship manager.
- Transfer Funds - Transfer Funds allows you to transfer funds from your linked bank accounts to your Indiabulls trading account via payment gateways & track its status
- Withdraw Funds Withdraw Funds allows you to withdraw funds from your Indiabulls trading account to their linked bank accounts & track its status
- Change Password - Change Password allows you to change your login and transaction passwords.
This window will flash the messages received from exchanges for equity trading and other alerts as required like Trade Confirmation and Order Confirmation messages. It will have the following sections:
NSE messages: This section will display the messages received from NSE
BSE messages: This section will display the messages received from BSE
F&O messages: This section will display the messages received in F&O segment
Currency Derivatives Messages: This section will display the messages received in Currency Derivatives Segment
Alerts: This will display the general alerts provided by Indiabulls such as Open interest limits etc for various contracts.
This section provides an important links of the Indiabulls trading website like Client contact details, cash withdrawal report, Online IPO, Trading Product info and Margin Utilization Percentages.